This agreement is entered into between Karkade Ltd., TAIL NB. N ° 50103327811, registered office: Ozolciems Street 16/7-70 Riga, LV-1058, Latvia (hereinafter referred to as “Karkade”) and Buyers (hereinafter “Buyer”), who orders the Karkade Internet shop, located at the Internet address http://www.ziedukurjers.lv (hereinafter referred to as “the Flower Shop”).
The Internet Blossom Shop shall be operated and maintained in Karkade.
Shop and the Distance Agreement, available at the Internet address http://www.ziedukurjers.lv
The buyer has the right to receive the goods and services offered in the florist shop after the purchaser has made a prepayment of the service or item in question. The description and price of each of the goods and services concerned are indicated in the goods catalogue for each item. All prices are indicated by value added tax.
The buyer has the option to pay for the item or service by selecting one of the types of remote payments offered in the Flower Shop or by prepaying cash in Karkade at the outlets on Terbatas Street 19/21, Riga
Performing the payment of goods and/or services means the fact of ordering the service and the Inrevocable Consent of the Buyer to the Regulations.
Upon payment of the order, the Purchaser has entered into an agreement with Karkade, which establishes mutual obligations and obligations.
The buyer has the right to return the item back to the Karkade store within 14 days of the date of receipt of the item, without giving any explanation as to the reason for the refusal. The goods to be returned must not be in use, damaged, must be in the original packaging, the packaging and its labelling must not be damaged. The exercise of the right of withdrawal and the return of goods shall take place in accordance with the following legal acts:
- Consumer Rights Protection Law;
- Cabinet Regulation No. 225 of 20 May 2014, Regulations on Distance Contract.
The right of return of goods shall not apply to cut flowers, bouquets of flowers, flower compositions and telpaugs. (BOM rules 225 22.4 p.).
Karkade has the right to unilaterally cancel the order and return to the Purchaser the full order fee if, due to circumstances independent of Karkade, it is not possible to execute the order. (For example, the ordered item is not long available or is out of season)
An Internet shop in Karkade is a publicly available Internet site designed to purchase flowers, gifts and other goods and services on the Internet. The floral shop is available at the Internet address http://www.ziedukurjers.lv.
Floral shop management
The site manager and the available service provider are in Karkade, a TAIL NB. No 50103327811. The conditions, conditions and restrictions for the use of services available at www.ziedukurjers.lv, as well as penalties in the event of failure to comply with these Regulations, shall be binding on all users, visitors and recipients of services.
The content of the site is intellectual property in Karkade; its copying, propagating and re-publishing is prohibited without written permission in Karkade.
Terms of delivery:
1. ziedukurjers.lv takes orders throughout 7 days a week.
2. Orders are processed in working days from 8.00 - 17.00. If the order was completed at the end of the day after 17.00, it is automatically transferred for processing to the next working day.
3. To get the flowers you choose to receive in Riga during the working day, please order until the existing working days at 15.00.
4. To deliver flowers on holiday in Riga, the order must be completed by Friday. 17.00.
In order for the supply of flowers to be carried out on holiday in other cities of Latvia, the order must be made by Friday 15.00.
5. Flowers with a courier are delivered throughout the week, working days from 09.00 - 20.00, on holiday from 10,00-15.00. On the supply of flowers at other times, please agree individually, by telephone (+371) 26621676, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. In order to make it possible to supply flowers in urban areas, municipalities and small towns not listed in the shop, the supply of flowers should be agreed individually, by contacting us and by specifying the cost of delivery.
7. The order is executed only after payment has been approved.
8. After the order is accepted for processing and execution, the customer cannot refuse the shipment and receive the amount paid back.
9. The delivery of flowers on holiday is only made if the order is completed by the previous working day at 17.00!!!
10. If the destination is not located in Riga, Riga District, Jurmala, the order must be ordered 1-2 days sooner so that we can ensure that the flowers you choose are delivered on the specified date.
11. The supply of flowers to these Latvian cities shall be carried out within 1-2 working days from the time of payment.
12. The date or time of delivery may change if the exact delivery address is not specified, if the recipient of the flowers is not present at the address indicated, or if another time or place of receipt has been determined.
13. In order not to delay the supply of flowers to the addressee, please provide detailed information on the recipient (address, telephone). Otherwise, delivery will only be made after the address has been updated.
14. vip-ziedi.lv will also serve its customers at the following holidays: Valentine's Day, 8. In March and Mother's Day.
15. To ensure that your flowers are delivered at this festival, order, please, in due time, 3-5 days sooner. Otherwise, flowers can reach the destination on the next natural day after the festival.
16. If the flowers, seasonal features or for any other reason are not available at the delivery date specified by you, they shall be replaced by other flowers, maintaining the bouquet value. No other compensation is provided for.
17. If at the time of delivery, at the address indicated, the flower recipient is not present, flowers will be left to the recipient's colleagues in the workplace, to neighbours in the place of life, or they will be able to be received in the interior of Our flowers - Turba Street 19/21, Riga, within two days.
18. The fee for delivering flowers is listed on specific cities. Delivery to urban areas or other cities not listed in our shop should be agreed individually by calling us ((+371) 26621676, or by writing to us on an email: email@example.com
19. Our floral shop always supplies only fresh and quality flowers.
20. ziedukuejers.lv does not bear responsibility for the care and storage of flowers after the order is delivered to the recipient.
21. The recipient of flowers has the right to detect defects in the goods or any other item in the presence of a courier upon receipt of the consignment and to report it to us immediately. No claims are subsequently accepted.
22. Because of the variety of flower varieties, the appearance of the product may differ from the image. Bouquet images have only informative meanings, composition and colour composition can be achieved.
23. If you want a special bouquet or floral composition, then send a picture to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
24. When you purchase our store, you automatically agree with all of our shop rules. If you do, however, have any confusion or claims, please report them to us when writing to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The floral shop guarantees the processing, storage and non-disclosure of personal data received to third parties in conformity with the requirements specified in the laws and legal enactments of the Republic of Latvia.
The e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, postal addresses of visitors and customers received at the time of taking orders will only be used for communication with the customer of the goods and/or services and for the quality performance of the order.
Disputes and claims
All disputes and claims shall be settled by mutual negotiation within a period of not later than 10 (ten) days from the date of receipt of the claim. The claim must be filed in writing.
If the dispute fails to be resolved by negotiation, it shall be settled in accordance with the procedures specified in the laws and legal enactments of the Republic of Latvia.
Terbatas Street 19/21, Riga